Thursday, October 13, 2005

我是大忙人!

when no work jiu nua dao cannot nua le. now so mang liao.. but hur, can earn money. shoulders and eyes tired, but i dun feel slpy. one day work abt 10-12 hours leh. see i so goodie (a). hahaha. qi shi i was doing work while waiting for my sis la. she everyday so many things to do.. but hur, her position is quite high de i think.. like a lot ppl under her.. hmm hmm. got love life and career, bu cuo bu cuo. kuai dian jia chu qu! ( so tat i can have my own room. haha)

this data entry job hoh.. end this wk. so i tot i would be jobless again. but this afternoon hoh, i rcv a call.. one company looking for me to work.. i've worked there before. haah. know where liao ma? anways will be working there for abt 3 wks only nia. then 1 wk enjoy, jiu BANG!!!! sch starts =
and tat time i said wo pei wo sis to salon ah.. actually i also got cut away tat 不长不短的头发. so now is 不长... but! i think is quite okay loh.. can style mah.. then i think style liao is nice, but my ben er jie will always say tweety bird -.-... see me then u'll know why.

so lynn, i dun think u all can jio me out liao. except wkends---> when the customs jams like hell. haha.

dun have much to say liao.. cant recall, altho my life has started to be more interesting since monday... haha.. mainly cos i do ben things too, i think...