Monday, October 10, 2005

today after work jiu went straight to meet my elder bro at bugis.. cos i wanna go S&K.. think the ppl there also know my purpose of the day.. haa.. cos the first thing i ask jiu shi how can i get the poster...

after tat... went to meet da jie at city hall. mei xiang dao she was with jie fu. so me and my elder bro became 2 lamp post. and jie fu.. he... he.. he bought the game i wanted leh! but he bu shi mai gei wo lah. i shall go his house play.

had... Sakae for dinner.. there de Sakae not nice -.-.. and when i reached home i almost tu4 chu lai.. not tat the food is tat bad. is becos the taxi.... i even got the S&K plastic bag ready, just in case wo zhen de tu chu lai... now still feeling sick -.-... even my bro and sis feel like vomitting loh.. stupid driver.......... but, ei~!, ling gave me de tat sweet became useful just now. but for awhile nia..