Sunday, October 09, 2005

watching england match.. beckham got sent off! and i think he very yuan wang! got sent off becos of tat stupid number 5's dive. the whole A**stia team can go take scuba diving suan le.

today spent almost 6 hrs at the salon... cos my da jie do rebonding and highlighting, and i was being pulled along to pei ta =\. the hairdresser there hai shuo wo hen you patience... haha.

hai hao, so qiao my neighbour's daughther and her daughter came for a haircut. so i got ppl to entertain me awhile, eh or maybe shi i entertain them. then she say me and my siblings very guai1, esp ME cos kan de chu. haha! (A). then li la.. then li la abt sec schs.. her daughter p2 only loh.. yi qian chang chang gen ta wan de. hha.. yuan lai i got so much to talk with with tat auntie.. but she dun look auntie la. haa =)